Our Brampton Real Estate law department acts for a broadly based clientele, including major chartered and foreign banks, life insurance companies and other institutional lenders in the secured lending and real estate industries. The lawyers in this group have substantial experience preparing and negotiating Agreements of Purchase and Sale, acting for vendors and purchasers and facilitating both standard residential and commercial real estate transactions. Our lawyers regularly present lectures on real estate and real estate fraud-related topics to lending institutions and realtors alike.
- Preparation and review of agreements of purchase and sale
- Completion of closing transactions (Residential & Commercial)
- Single, multi-unit dwellings, cottages, condominiums
- Title and off-title searches
- Mortgage documentation
- Mortgage refinancing (debt consolidation)