Zafir Khan is an associate of the firm.
Zafir has a broad-ranged and growing practice that focuses on the following areas of law:
- Residential and Commercial Real Estate
- Corporate and Commercial Law
- Mortgage Enforcement
- Small Claims Litigation
Zafir understands that his clients are the life line of a practice and a law firm. He takes a youthful and energetic approach to satisfy his clients’ needs.
Zafir works diligently at each stage of a transaction to ensure that all transactions close with ease.
Zafir has appeared at the Superior Court and Small Claims Court on various civil litigation matters.
Zafir has also represented various lenders in private mortgage transactions, represents lenders in Power of Sale proceedings.
Zafir is an active and visible members of the Muslim community, and volunteers for many charitable and non-profit organizations.
- Bachelor of Arts (With Distinction) in 2005 from York University
- Bachelor of Laws in 2008 from Osgoode Hall Law School
- Called to the Ontario Bar in 2009
- Law Society of Upper Canada
- Canadian Bar Association
- Ontario Bar Association