Clients who have been terminated can suffer severe economic losses and hardships. Our employment law group litigates the contentious issue of wrongful dismissal, and assist our clients in developing an effective litigation strategy to ensure full recovery in the event there is liability. Our group also assists clients in the review of employment contracts and severance packages. Our focus on the client’s best interests means that client’s goals are consistently and effectively pursued throughout the transition period to their next position.
- Wrongful and constructive dismissal matters.
- Harassment and discrimination in the workplace.
- Accommodation of disability in the workplace.
- Employee benefits.
- Minimum employment standards.
- Employment contract review and drafting.
- Policy Manual and Code of Conduct review and drafting.
- Disciplinary and performance management matters.