If you are dealing with the challenges that a wrongful termination poses, or if you believe that your employer has not provided you with a proper severance package or notice period, you may be able to sue your employer under Canadian employment law.
Our employment lawyers are astute problem solvers. They can provide solutions and strategies for dealing with employment law issues.
We assist clients by preparing effective litigation strategies to ensure full financial recovery. Our focus is on the client’s benefit, and getting them back to the position they were in before they were wronged.
- Wrongful and constructive dismissal matters.
- Harassment and discrimination in the workplace.
- Accommodation of disability in the workplace.
- Employee benefits.
- Minimum employment standards.
- Employment contract review and drafting.
- Policy Manual and Code of Conduct review and drafting.
- Disciplinary and performance management matters.