If you are searching for employment lawyers in Mississauga, Ontario and Brampton, then we are glad to say that we are an astute problem solver. We can provide competent solutions for legal confrontations like these. Our thorough understanding of employment structuring and documentation will assist in getting favourable results.
If you are facing difficulty in embracing the unjust termination or are dejected due to the failure of your employer to serve a proper severance package or notice period, then you can sue your employer under Canadian employment laws. Issues like unfair employee firing we have dealt with many times.
Also, we assist individuals in preparing an effective litigation strategy to ensure full recovery in the event there is a liability. Our focus is on the client’s prime benefit.
So making things clear, we look into matters like:
- Wrongful and constructive dismissal matters.
- Harassment and discrimination in the workplace.
- Accommodation of disability in the workplace.
- Employee benefits.
- Minimum employment standards.
- Employment contract review and drafting.
- Policy Manual and Code of Conduct review and preparation.
- Disciplinary and performance management matters.